We want to share with you some of the year’s exciting developments. 2014 represents a landmark year for the Fusion Factory team. Some of the highlights include:
- Re-branding from Flow Software Australia reflecting our evolving portfolio of Data Integration Solutions.
- We continue to deliver vital eCommerce integration projects to a variety of different POS, WMS, ERP systems and 3PL providers. Our Magento integration experience is now being complemented with a number of successful projects across the Demandware and Hybris platforms.
- CommerceConnect continues to evolve as a game changer for product information management with ongoing development; new functions and added channels. We have extended functionality to integrate data to and from Magento, integration with eBay Buy Online Pick-up Instore (BOPIS), product feeds for new channels including Bazaarvoice, SLI Systems, SDL Fredhopper, SMARTASSISTANT, Getprice, Rakuten Linkshare, Rakuten MediaForge and Marin Software.
Our portfolio of technologies and expertise continues to evolve across the following areas:
- Application-to-Application Integration
- B2B & EDI for Organisations of all Sizes
- B2C Integration for eCommerce
- Multi-Channel eCommerce
On behalf of the team, we thank you for your continued support and we look forward to working with you in 2015.