Fusion Factory and DataTools announce a technology partnership extending the Fusion Factory dynamic data integration software to include DataTools seamless and affordable data quality solutions.
“Successful data integration between disparate systems and service providers is dependent on the quality of data. This becomes even more critical when you factor in parcel delivery and marketing campaigns. The DataTools partnership adds another piece to the puzzle for Fusion Factory—helping us deliver robust and cost effective data integration solutions,” says Frank Nesci, Co-Founder of Fusion Factory.
“DataTools is able to help our clients capture, validate and repair customer address, email and phone numbers. This is achieved in real-time or batch mode for online shopping carts, point of sale (POS), customer relationship management (CRM) systems and any system that relies on customer specific information,” adds Nesci.
Everyone knows data is important. And everyone knows the value of having correct, validated and clean data. The issue for many organisations has been how to access data related services in a simple and cost effective way. The DataTools platform is a supermarket for data services where companies can pick and choose any quantity and type of data service they want integrated for their business. DataTools’ goal is to make it simple for end-users to access data services and data related technologies.
DataTools offers an extensive range of data quality solutions:
- Real-time predictive data entry
- Data cleansing and verification
- Data enrichment and uplift
- De-duplication and matching
- Data parsing and formatting
- Customer Insights
“Fusion Factory is highly regarded as a trusted adviser in the data integration space—in terms of their expertise and solutions they deliver. If Fusion Factory recommends to a customer to review DataTools as a vendor of choice for data quality technologies as part of their overall solution—we’re always considered,” says Mathew Rowlands, Partner Manager of DataTools.
The Benefits of Data Quality
The extended benefits to Fusion Factory clients is multi-faceted and addresses the key data quality challenges faced by businesses today—including how to:
- Reduce online shopping cart abandonment associated with inflated shipping costs due to addresses not matching third party shipping systems.
- Ensure the deliverability of parcels and reduce costly returns.
- Improve the overall user experience through predictive data entry and get users through the checkout process FAST.
- Have confidence in using email addresses as a unique identifier as they are verified.
- Increase operator efficiencies through keystroke reduction technologies so they can focus on more productive tasks.
- Ensure duplicate records are not created in CRM systems through easy to implement advanced fuzzy matching logic.
- Have confidence in CRM system generated marketing activities thanks to verified information.
- Improve customer retention and ensure a positive reputation.
“As a reseller of DataTools technologies, Fusion Factory clients of any size now have access to our entire catalogue of affordable data quality services that they would typically not otherwise be able to access from the major data services organisations. We make it affordable as we aggregate our services across our entire customer base,” adds Rowlands.
“Fusion Factory clients can now access all the services they require throughout their business data lifecycle. From fast and accurate data capture though to real-time data cleansing, duplicate detection and profiling data to enhance or direct the customer experience and improve message relevance” explained Rowlands.
Fusion Factory — A Customer’s Experience
“At Retail Apparel Group (RAG) we are exceeding our data quality expectations with the DataTools front-end data capture and verification technologies. The solution is providing us with cost-effective, seamless, real-time address, email and phone number verification. The DataTools solution provided by Fusion Factory is the perfect option for us,” said Peter Ratcliffe, Head of Digital for Retail Apparel Group.
For almost 20 years DataTools has challenged the traditional approaches to data quality by providing simplified access to sophisticated yet easy to use software solutions. Today our catalogue of products and integrated solutions covers the entire data quality spectrum and is relied on by thousands of clients throughout Australia and the world. For more information about DataTools, please visit www.datatools.com.au or call +61 2 9687 4666.