Products for Dynamic Data Integration & Omni-Channel eCommerce Solutions
Product Information Management (PIM) and Omni-Channel Publishing Solution
Fusion Factory’s CommerceConnect is a unique, feature-rich, SaaS application that brings together an advanced Product Information Manager (PIM) and omni-channel publishing solution for retailers, manufacturers and distributors, helping them to manage, enrich and publish product information.
Each month, our proven technology supports over 2 million SKUs, processes over 150,000 orders, and a Gross Merchandise Value (GMV) of $20 million.
CommerceConnect is an industry-leading application that enables diverse data sources to be centralised, managed and distributed to multiple channels, including ecommerce platforms, marketplaces, dropship programs, digital marketing channels, email marketing, and digital asset management platforms.
CommerceConnect allows you to share your product data intelligently with all your channels.
Our innovative cloud-based solution supports powerhouse ecommerce platforms such as BigCommerce, Magento, Salesforce Commerce Cloud, and Shopify, and works seamlessly with popular online marketplaces like Amazon, Catch, eBay, and Trade Me.
Flexible and reliable, the CommerceConnect platform also underpins dropship programs for some of the biggest names in Australian retail including The Iconic, Myer, and David Jones.
CommerceConnect is the preferred multi-channel technology solution platform for over 60 highly distinguished organisations that represent more than 85 of Australia’s most well-loved and trusted brands.
Is CommerceConnect right for you?
CommerceConnect’s key features and functionality allow merchants to:
- Manage, enrich and customise all product information in one place and publish the enriched product data to multiple channels
- Sell products in multiple languages across several countries and regions
- Choose different retail and sale prices in specific currencies for each channel
- Share inventory across multiple ecommerce websites, marketplaces and dropship programs while also adding buffers and thresholds to prevent oversell
- Harmonise orders and shipments from different channels into one format to enable easy integration into order fulfilment systems
- Turn on new marketplaces, dropship programs, and channels quickly to take advantage of emerging market opportunities
Using CommerceConnect, our clients have been able to simplify and improve data management across their organisations, allowing them to benefit from new market opportunities, improved sales performance, reduced in-house IT expenditure and rapid ROI.
Benefit from transparent access to crucial business data – whether located across different databases, hardware platforms, and diverse applications or in the cloud via hosted (SaaS) or web-based services.
FLOW Integration software is a flexible rapid integration development application that manages data integration and EDI transactions between disparate internal & external business systems. Companies realise one or more of the following benefits by using FLOW software:
- Reduce business operating costs & data processing times by automating the importation and extraction of data between internal business applications as well as external trading partners
- Eliminate manual data entry costs & data inaccuracies
- Automate business workflows & system interactions
- Enhance productivity by way of better data accessibility & customer service
- Reduce integration project deployment time, costs, complexity & risks